We supply an extensive range of both AGM and Gel Batteries from MK Battery for wheelchairs and scooters.
MK Battery provides the highest quality and most environmentally responsible battery solutions for specialized deep-cycle and standby power applications. They take pride in offering the most reliable products, world-class service and support, and maximum overall value.
- Spill-proof design
- Sealed Absorbed Glass Mat technology
- Fortified posts, straps and welds that resist vibration damage and maximize current transfer
- High density oxide provides maximum power-per-point “high cycling” service
- Less than 2% per month self-discharge means little deterioration during transport and storage
- Quality construction ensures consistent and reliable performance for long-term dependability
- Specialized valve design manufactured and tested in-house to 100% reliability
- Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage
MK Gel batteries have provided years of proven performance and significantly longer life – averaging 1 to 2 years or longer when properly maintained. That’s why they have been the number one choice for years of the leading wheelchair manufacturers. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK Gel is the standard.
- Deep Cycle: Premium Sealed VRLA batteries capable of over 1000 cycles
- Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte: No liquid of any kind; battery is completely sealed. Safe in any position (except upside down)
- Safety: MK Sealed VRLA batteries have a special re-sealing vent system that prevents excessive internal pressure, minimizing risk of explosion under normal conditions
- Sealed construction for maintenance-free use: Eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills
- Electrolyte will not stratify: No equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge
- Increased durability: Deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) technology: Optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Forged terminals and bushings: Assures no leakage
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/scotti54/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184
If you have an idea of which products you need or are looking to replace an existing product please contact our specialist team who will help you through this process by calling 0141 611 8946 or 0131 202 0215 for free impartial advice on which one of our items would be best suited to your needs. We do not list all our accessories as there are so many variations and options.